[jp] Setting up IR Synching for Jpilot

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Mon Jan 17 22:08:45 EST 2005

Robert Hart wrote:
> Hi
>
> Given the horror that is USB on Fedora Core 3, I would like to set up
> synching between my palm (Tungsten T) and my Toshiba Tecra laptop
> (running Fedora Core 3).
>
> Is there anyone here who can give me some pointers?

No, but you might google some newsgroups about IR and cell phones.

BTW I had zero problems with Debian and USB.

There is a lsusb command that may be of help.

--
!!!>> INCLUDE ALL TEXT IN TECHNICAL SUPPORT EMAIL REPLIES!!!!!!!
Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.    		       WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.