[jp] Command line (shell) interface for syncing?

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at free.fr
Sat Jan 15 14:17:36 EST 2005

Le Saturday 15 January 2005 à 13:43:21, Adam Richard a écrit:
> I'm wondering whether it's possible to backup/sync/restore from the
> command line rather than from within JPilot.

Have a look at jpilot-sync (provided in jpilot package).

NAME
     jpilot-sync  -  A  command  line tool for syncing jpilot databases to a
     Palm OS device.

SYNOPSIS
     jpilot-sync [-b] [-d] [-h] [-l] [-P] [-p port] [-v]

DESCRIPTION
     J-Pilot preferences are read to get port, rate, number of backups, etc.
     They are read from the directory $JPILOT_HOME/.jpilot/jpilot.rc

Bye,

 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau                        Ludovic.Rousseau at free.fr
 -- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le camembert, L.R. --