[jp] J-Pilot 0.99.8-pre7

Lukas Ruf ruf at rawip.org
Tue Jan 11 03:34:26 EST 2005

I forgot to add:

I run jpilot on Debian/Sarge.

> Lukas Ruf <ruf at rawip.org> [2005-01-11 09:24]:
>
> > Ludovic Rousseau <ludovic.rousseau at free.fr> [2005-01-08 15:36]:
> >
> > J-Pilot 0.99.8-pre7 is now available.
>
> Three issues I do not understand:
> a) the self-built jpilot does not have any of the nice icons -- but the
>   '.deb' does.  Why?
> b) the self-built jpilot has ugly fonts while the '.deb' has very nice
>   ones.  Why is there a difference?
> c) the self-built jpilot allows me to select the 'First day of the week
>   is'.  Why doesn't the '.deb' do so?

I could solve a) and b) by providing '--enable-gtk2' to 'configure'.
This, however disabled c) in the self-built as well.  I'll dig in the
code... (since I remember the discussion one or two months ago).

Thanks!

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP? -> <http://www.rawip.org> |