[jp] JPilot 0.99.7 and Arch Linux

Rob van Vliet Rob.van.Vliet at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 2 18:47:29 EST 2005

Ralph Alvy wrote:

>On Sunday 02 January 2005 02:44 pm, Ralph Alvy wrote:
>

>>I find that, on Arch Linux 0.7, JPilot 0.99.7 has the following odd
>>behaviour:
>>
>>When I click on the right or left arrowhead in the Day View (to go
>>the next/previous day or year), JPilot jumps 2 days if I choose the
>>Day arrowhead, and 2 years if I choos the Year arrowhead.
>>
>>This odd behaviour is not present under Gentoo.
>>
>>I compiled and installed JPilot 0.99.7 from source, enabling GTK2.
>>
>>I'll also post this in the Arch Forum.
>>

>More ... I now see that this behaviour is present under Slackware 10
>Current.

This is great ;) I originally filed this as a bug (see
http://bugs.jpilot.org/view.php?id=1370 ), but nobody seemed to be able
to reproduce it. In my case it has to do with my datebook database.
After I delete my ~/.jpilot/DatebookDB.pdb the behavior is gone.

BTW: It happened to me in all jPilot versions. OS is Fedora Core3.

Regards,

Rob