[jp] syncing to multiple desktops

G. Vincent Castellano gvc at ocsystems.com
Thu Jan 27 09:18:28 EST 2005

Since there's no way in Linux to access pix and videos on the Zire 72, I'm
obliged to use Windows to do this.  My understanding is that a sync clears all
dirty bits on the Palm and the desktop, so if I sync on Windows without syncing
on Linux first (let's assume there are changes on the Palm) then when I go back
to sync on Linux, not all changes on the Palm will show up in J-Pilot.

So the way to handle this would seem to be to always sync with J-Pilot, then go
to Windows to get my media files.  Do I have this right?
--gvc