[jp] Poll: GTK1 versus GTK2

R. W. rikster5 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 11:13:16 EST 2005

Jan. 24th, 2005

All users,

The developers of Jpilot need your input.  We have been maintaining
both GTK1 and GTK2 versions of Jpilot but are finding this increasingly
difficult to do.

We would like your help to understand how much longer we need to
continue to support GTK1.  If a large fraction of users continue to
deploy GTK1 then we will support both but if the user base has moved to
GTK2 then we want to know it.

Please vote by telling us which version of GTK you are currently
running.  To respond to the poll just reply or send e-mail to
jpilot at jpilot.org.  The subject line should contain 'Poll: GTK1' if you
are currently using GTK1 and 'Poll: GTK2' if you are using GTK2.

If you have extra thoughts send them in a separate e-mail with a
different subject line.

Thanks,
J-Pilot developers