[jp] hebrew problems with jpilot

Arnon Sharlin b5wqfuv02 at sneakemail.com
Sun Jan 2 11:27:57 EST 2005

Hi
I was glad to see that jpilot next rev will support UTF-8 encodings, and decided to give it another try.

I compiled jpilot 0.99.8-pre6, and set the encoding correctly (hebrew in my case).

It seems like the jpilot GUI doesn't display the last charecter of any field if it is in hebrew.

When trying to add a now to-do item in hebrew, the last charecter was chopped off, when i hit the "add record button".

This only happens for hebrew charecters. It is only a displaying issue (I see the words correctly on my palm).

Any ideas ?

thanks, arnon