[jp] Re: Sync problems due to filename DatebookDB.pdb instead of DateBookDB.pdb

Mark Johnson mjohnson_mail at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 27 23:13:20 EDT 2004

I'm not sure how the name (and filename inside the file) got the
uppercase "B" set, but it's fixed now. I did the following steps:

1. Used "pilot-xfer -f DateBookDB" to download the "DateBookDB.pdb" file
to my PC.
2. Copied the file "cp -p DateBookDB.pdb DatebookDB.pdb".
3. Used KHexEdit to change the name inside the file.
4. Deleted the old file from the Visor "pilot-xfer -d DateBookDB".
5. Uploaded the file using "pilot-xfer -i DatebookDB.pdb".

Once I did that, I tried a sync and it worked! Thanks for all the
assistance, I really appreciate it.

Mark

--
Mark Johnson