[jp] Plucker

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 24 11:20:28 EDT 2004

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 12:20:44PM +0200, Juergen Meurer wrote:
> Is there a chance to get also the sites on my Palm, during the
> Jpilot-Sync, that I have createt with jpluck?

I wrote an extremely simple plugin for J-Pilot a while back that adds
very limited plucker support.  One of the things it can do is install
all the documents in a directory, so if you have jpluck configured to
dump all your documents in one directory, this might work for you.

Note that currently, the plugin will always install the documents in the
directory you specify, so if you sync, then immediately sync again, it
will install the documents twice.  I've been meaning to fix the code so
that it checks the timestamps first, but so far it hasn't caused me
enough pain to justify fixing the code :).

The plugin is at http://jasonday.home.att.net/code/jpilot-plucker/ .

Jason

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9