[jp] Plucker

Elizabeth Dodd liz at billiau.net
Mon May 24 07:15:25 EDT 2004

On Mon, 24 May 2004 20:20, Juergen Meurer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I hope the question is not to stupid :-) ?
> Is there a chance to get also the sites on my Palm, during the
> Jpilot-Sync, that I have createt with jpluck?

I have been putting the file PluckerDB.pdb in my install list. This does
install the file that I last made
with /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/PyPlucker/Spider.py -f PluckerDB

This may not be the easiest way, others may have better ideas.

Liz

--
You're not my type.  For that matter, you're not even my species!!!