[jp] Backing up - Gets stuck on Sync ImgFile-Foto

Mel Seder melseder at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 13:34:09 EDT 2004

The Sync function works fine.

After more than an hour or two on the phone with a Palm Desktop issue.  I wound
up having to insert the Tungsten E CD and do a re-install.

I then tested the Windows sync and finally it worked.

Then I tested the sync on jpilot and it was fine also.

When I did the jpilot backup everything went smooth (although there seemed like
way more items were being examined/backed-up) and some fetches were skipped.
When the back-up did a Sync ImgFile-Foto it hung there and eventually came back
with an Tungsten E error message saying connection with handheld and desktop
was lost and and some data was NOT backed up and to Try again.  I did try again
but got the same message.

I do have photos on my memory card in the Tungsten.  Any ideas what the problem
is and how I can fix it?

=====
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good. -Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)