[jp] How to undelete an address record

Lukas Ruf ruf at rawip.org
Wed Mar 31 02:22:16 EST 2004

> Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers at mtpalomar.net> [2004-03-31 09:11]:
>
> On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:36:59 +0200
> Lukas Ruf <ruf at rawip.org> wrote:
> >
> > Therefore, I kindly ask you, how to undelete address records.
> >

> have you looked in the ~/.jpilot directory?
>
> There should be a "Backup" directory, if you've backed up your PDA.

Thanks for your answer!

I am aware of that but fear the problems of restoring previous
data just for two records.  I do monthly backups with the syncBackup
plugin.  My 'LatestArchive' dates back to March 22....

So, my question remains: isn't it possible to simply clear the
"marked as deleted" flag?

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP? -> <http://www.rawip.org> |