[jp] How to undelete an address record

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers at MtPalomar.net
Wed Mar 31 02:01:23 EST 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:36:59 +0200
Lukas Ruf <ruf at rawip.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> please accept my paniced email but I urgently need to know how to
> undelete address records in jpilot 0.99.7.  Stupid me, I wanted to
> delete a couple of sequential address records, started at the top most
> and pressed three times on delete before realizing I deleted upwards
> and not downwards.
>
> Therefore, I kindly ask you, how to undelete address records.
>
> Thanks for any answer that helps!
>
> wbr,
> Lukas

have you looked in the ~/.jpilot directory?

There should be a "Backup" directory, if you've backed up your PDA.
Other than that, I don't know of a way

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers at MtPalomar.net>	Registered Linux User #96112
ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO:

        Ben Franklin - 1759