[jp] Re: Keyring crash on 0.99.7

Bill Sheppard BillShepp at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 16:08:18 EST 2004

Update - I found the message "/usr/lib/jpilot/plugins/libkeyring.so:
undefined symbol: DES_set_key" when getting the crash.  Tracking things
down further I found the message in Keyring/README.txt regarding not
having been configured to find OpenSSL.  I added "-lssl" to the Makefile
after "-lcrypto", remade, and all is now well.  I'm not familiar with
automake, but couldn't "-lssl" be added to Makefile.am and this would
Just Work for the vast majority if people?