[jp] Very small buglet in 0.99.7

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Wed Mar 3 09:01:16 EST 2004

On Tuesday, Mar 2nd 2004 at 20:25 -0500, quoth Judd Montgomery:

=>Steven W. Orr wrote:
=>> I have an entry in my addressbook. Using jpilot I hit the Copy button.
=>> When I do, instead of leaving me on the copy so I can modify it, I get
=>> taken to the top of the list of addresses. AFAICT, there's no reason to
=>> Copy anything unless I intend to modify it.
=>>
=>You should only copy the first address and it will be fine :-)
=>
=>GTK1, or GTK2?  It works find for me here with GTK1.  IIRC, the code to
=>get that to work was very tricky to get GTK to behave properly.  It was
=>always wanting to go to the first entry after a row was added.

I really don't know. How do I tell? I just grabbed the binary rpm that you
left there, so however that was built. Should I switch to the other
(whichever that is)?

steveo at syslang.net