[jp] slightly Off-Topic

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers at MtPalomar.net
Wed Mar 17 22:42:19 EST 2004

I may be getting my brothers hand-me-down Palm M130. In using his Mac OS
to install a rather large program a few weeks ago, I noticed that using
the memory stick, the software was able to differentiate between
installing software to the Palm vs Memory Stick.

Does JPilot differentiate this way, or is there some other way to
install software?

Just curious.

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers at MtPalomar.net>	Registered Linux User #96112
ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO:

        Ben Franklin - 1759