[jp] pilot-foto doesn't see new photos...

J. Nestlerode applewax at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 09:43:38 EST 2004

Hello,

I previously reported that the new pilot-foto seemed to be functioning just
fine w/ my Zire71.  I've since discovered that it only 'sees' (pilot-foto
-l) photos that have already been installed on the palm, but not new images
that I've just photographed w/ the palm.  It *does*, however, see the
*thumbnails* of newly photographed images.  Also, it sees any photos that I
install (pilot-foto -i).

I've tried renaming new photos, moving them to other 'albums', and even
moving them to the SD card and back.  Nothing.  Consequently, I am unable to
fetch any new photos from the palm.

Anyone else experiencing this?  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

--
Joe Nestlerode
DuPont Chemical Sciences & Engineering
joseph.nestlerode at usa.dupont.com