[jp] Datebook error

Donn Washburn n5xwb at hal-pc.org
Sun Mar 7 20:14:06 EST 2004

Hey Group;

I have a Palm Zire M-150 with a Date Book version 4.0P.  When I hit the
  1 of the 4 possible selection screens I get a error.
It is the 3 of 4 screen which shows a screen full dots.  Touch any other
and it works.  The error is a error message stating "DateDB.c Line 1339
Calculation error" and offers a "Reset" option only.  Hit reset and the
palm reboots.  My brother also has one of these which doesn't do the
same - his works!

I think it may even be a failure of something like memory on my unit.
This is the only place that I have seen any problem with the Palm.

Any ideas?
--
73 de Donn Washburn      __ " http://www.hal-pc.org/~n5xwb "
Ham Callsign N5XWB      / /     __  __  __  __  __ __  __