[jp] Very small buglet in 0.99.7

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Tue Mar 2 19:49:39 EST 2004

I have an entry in my addressbook. Using jpilot I hit the Copy button.
When I do, instead of leaving me on the copy so I can modify it, I get
taken to the top of the list of addresses. AFAICT, there's no reason to
Copy anything unless I intend to modify it.

Good idea?

Other than that the rest of it looks good. :-)

steveo at syslang.net