[jp] Color printing weekly and monthly - patch against 0.99.7

Colin Brough Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 1 06:07:23 EST 2004

A good while I experimented with color printing of weekly and monthly
plans. I never got far enough with these to have them included in the
distribution - the printing backend is OK, I think, but on the user
interface front there isn't anything! (ie it just prints in color; if
you don't have a color output device, tough!)

I've made a patch against 0.99.7 for folk who liked these changes.
This is just a reintegration of my old color changes against the
latest codebase; if you don't want color output, ignore!! It also
changes thed default paper size to A4 for weekly and monthly prints -
I'm in Europe!

Save the attached patch file (colorpatch_0.99.7), cd into the 0.99.7
directory, and apply the patch as follows:

        cd jpilot-0.99.7
        patch < colorpatch_0.99.7

Hope its of interest to some people.

Cheers