[jp] please help :-)

Elizabeth Dodd liz at billiau.net
Sat Jun 5 22:27:42 EDT 2004

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 07:03, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:

This finally worked. We had even tried using software for another OS, but the
original CD had been discarded as useless; and then we tried kpilot again,
but it wasn't actually syncing either. Killed kpilot and it's daemon and then
we had success.
There had been at least 6 unsuccessful tries beforehand, two Linux installs
and machines to try it on, modules loaded as needed on mine.
It was correctly loaded the first time on Adrian's machine, and so I just
can't help sort out why it wouldn't wordk and then why it did work.
thanks everyone for your input.
Liz

--
How much does it cost to entice a dope-smoking UNIX system guru to Dayton?
		-- Brian Boyle, UNIX/WORLD's First Annual Salary Survey