[jp] keyring plugin

Brenda (Wallace) O'Hagan brenda at wallace.net.nz
Mon Jan 19 22:52:53 EST 2004

$ ls -l /usr/lib/jpilot/plugins/libkey*

lrwxrwxrwx    1 root  root      19 Nov  4 12:54 libkeyring.so.0 ->
libkeyring.so.0.0.0*
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root  root   30512 Jul 29 05:04 libkeyring.so.0.0.0*

so, the plugin is there.... why can't jpilot find it?
it's supposed to automagically appear in the conduits list in jpilot's
preferences, right?