[jp] Palm OS 5.2 - SUCCESS!!

Srikanth Konjarla srikkanth at rocketmail.com
Sat Jan 10 01:49:48 EST 2004

Ok, i finally got it working through wireless. Thanks
to Rick for his hint. I have setup the wirless on UX50
per the user manual and used "net:192.168.128.xxx" as
the serial port in jpilot. Started jpilot-sync. Then
click on the hostsync button worked just fine. But, it
required DNS for resolution despite the IP address has
been provided.

Thanks to everyone who have taken their to respond to
my query.

Srikanth