[jp] Strange character codes

Judd Montgomery judd at jpilot.org
Thu Jan 1 18:30:03 EST 2004

Mats Lidell wrote:

> (And I still have the problem that the plugins isn't available when I
> build it from CVS.)

Look in /usr/local/lib/jpilot/plugins/ and see if the plugins are named
.so, or missing the .so.  If they are missing it then that is a libtool
bug that we haven't figured out yet.  Just copy /usr/bin/libtool over
the generated one in jpilot for now.

> Judd> GTK2/font problem.  Changing fonts sometimes helps.  GTK1 should
> Judd> work.
>
> OK. The GTK1 approach fixes this for me so I'll drop any more
> experiments with this at least for now.

I am adding in lots of GTK2 patches into CVS today.  Still no utf8, but
its progress.

Judd