[jp] Re: jpilot-to-jpilot sync?

Joerg Sommer joerg at alea.gnuu.de
Thu Sep 18 12:54:45 EDT 2003

begin  Yeechang Lee <ylee at pobox.com> wrote:
> I've read of people running jpilot on their Zaurus (whether the
> SL-5x00 series or C7x0 series) as a replacement for the universally

Is it possible to split jpilot for this? The Z5500 has a display size of
240x320 that is higher than widther. There must be a button that switches
between the left and the right half. So you can select a person or a date
in the calendar and switch to the right half to see the full appointment.

I am not familiar with gtk, otherwise I would do it.

end.
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
(Rich Cook)