[jp] Re: Installing to card

Susan Macchia susan at smacchia.net
Tue Sep 16 11:57:58 EDT 2003

Same here, regarding formatting.  Here is a good Step by Step on how to
connect multi-port flash card readers on linux.  It should work with any
reader.  I have tried it with the SanDisk 2 port reader and am now using a
Viking IntelliFlash 6 port reader.

http://linux-sxs.org/hardware/flashreaders.html

HTH,

- Susan