[jp] Re: jpilot-to-jpilot sync?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Sat Sep 13 12:18:23 EDT 2003

Ron Lauzon <rlauzon at acm.org> wrote:
> > I've read of people running jpilot on their Zaurus (whether the
> > SL-5x00 series or C7x0 series) as a replacement for the universally
> > panned Zaurus PIMs.
>
> I laughed when I first read this, but then I thought "Why not?"
>
> You wouldn't happen to know where I could get jpilot for the Zaurus
> pre-packaged would you?

0.99.4 is included in the Pocket Workstation Debian distribution for
the Zaurus. In addition, given the success reports I've heard, I'd
imagine a straight compile from tarball would work.

Since you have a Zaurus I'd advise you to try and report back; I'm
curious myself.

--
Read my Deep Thoughts @ <URL:http://www.ylee.org/blog/>     PERTH ----> *
 09:14:01  up 2 days, 15:42, 15 users,  load average: 1.35, 1.50, 1.69