[jp] Zire 71 and RH7.2?

Judd Montgomery judd at jpilot.org
Thu Oct 16 08:54:46 EDT 2003

http://howto.gnu-designs.com/kernel-HOWTO

This is the one from the pilot-link maintainer.  He does all kinds of
things.  The last time I read it, it seemed pretty good.  Don't worry
about the GPG and verifying the kernel, etc.

I would say your hardest part is probably going to be answering the
questions during the config part.  Hopefully it won't be too bad.  Email
if you have questions.

Judd