[jp] Pretty Calendar Views

Sarah George slgeo1 at telstra.com
Mon Nov 24 22:05:52 EST 2003

Perhaps something like the Rational Street Performer
Protocol could be looked at to aid in funding for
jpilot development?

"The Street Performer Protocol was proposed by
Kelsey and Schneier as a way of generating private
funding for public works. It is particularly
relevant to the production of information goods."

Its described in more datail at:
http://www.logarithmic.net/pfh/RSPP

-- Sarah