[jp] Record duplication - more details

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at free.fr
Thu May 29 06:27:32 EDT 2003

Le jeudi 29 mai 2003 à 00:06:02, Paul English a écrit:

> Okay - looks like I have more details on the record duplication that I'm
> seeing. It looks like it happens when I have made some changes to a
> record, and then I switch records without clicking "Apply Changes" first.
> It then prompts me as to whether I want to apply, and does so, but
> generates a new record, so I have the original with the original info plus
> a second one with the new info.
>
> Is anyone else experiencing this? It is 0.99.5 under Redhat 7.3

It is a known bug. I reported it on bugs.jpilot.org [1] a few weeks ago
but have no news since. Maybe it is not the correct way to report bugs
on J-Pilot.

Who is managing bugs reports on bugs.jpilot.org?

Bye,

[1] http://bugs.jpilot.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=610

 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau                        Ludovic.Rousseau at free.fr
 -- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le camembert, L.R. --