[jp] Silent

Dave W nospam3 at starband.net
Sat May 24 10:11:41 EDT 2003

Some of just joined in the last week and are getting a feel for the
traffic before asking why we can't sync our Sony Clie 610's :-)

I use a Sony NR70V and my brother and wife both use the 610.  There
seems to be something about the 610 that makes it hard to sync for
dummies like me - but anyway there are a LOT of linux-usin' PalmOS
syncers!

dave w