[jp] Wishlist

Sarah George slgeo1 at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 20 20:54:33 EDT 2003

I'm seeing some consistent things in what people have said...

* Buttons for plugins: You know those dockable button bar widgets? Does
GTK1 have those? I don't know whether it does or not but I think a
configurable button bar wiget would meet the needs there and would let
people sort out space vs millions of buttons problems for themselves.

* Multiple windows: I avoid having multiple jpilots open because I jump
around a lot and worry about causing database inconsistencies that way
(Judd can probably say more about whether thats a real worry or my
imagination). But the basic idea of "run only one jpilot and make it have
views" would solve this; or if I'm just paranoid and multiple jpilot views
won't confuse things if you add to addresses in two different windows;
then just making the "launch only one" option configurable.

-- Sarah