[jp] Wishlist

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 20 13:04:12 EDT 2003

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 10:11:17AM -0400, Jason Day wrote:
> On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 05:14:26PM +1000, Sarah George wrote:
> > * On startup, search for and maximize jpilot if its already running. I'm
> > probably the only person that starts 3 copies without realising but who
> > knows.
[snip]

I hate replying to my own posts, but I just went back and read what you
wrote, and realized my patch doesn't quite do what you asked for.  All
my patch really does is allow you to retrieve the PID of a jpilot
process from another process.  That should be a good start though...

Jason

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9