[jp] Syncing Issue with USB and Clie - pilot-link or jpilot problem?

Gerard W. Patterson gerry.patterson at computalog.com
Tue Mar 25 15:23:49 EST 2003

Hello,

   What happens if you load the visor module on boot?  I 'visor' to
   /etc/modules and the system loads the module at boot time.  Then my
   syncs work the first time and each time after that.  (NOTE:I still
   have to press hotsync on the palm first, then jpilot)

   Distro: Debian/Sid
   Jpilot: 0.99.5
   Clie: SJ20

   Regards,