[jp] Cannot delete /home/bob/.jpilot/Backup/Archive_2003-xx-xxfiles, J-Pilot 0.99

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 21 14:29:43 EST 2003

On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 02:03:02PM -0500, Cryptopia wrote:
[snip]
> [...]

What error are you getting?  You will probably need to quote the
directory, ie:
  rm -rf '~/.jpilot/Backup/Archive_2003...'

If that doesn't work, try to cd to the directory.  If you can do that,
try deleting all the files inside.  Then cd up one directory and try
removing the directory.

[snip]
> One question. I have backupXXXXXXXX directories, but none of the
> Archive_2003-XX-XX at XX:XX:XX directories. Where to the Archive directories come
> from?? Perhaps I am missing something ;-)

Those are from the jpilot-backup plugin I wrote.  You can find more
information by going to my homepage, in my sig.

Jason

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9