[jp] Need for irc, bug tracker, devel list?

David A. Desrosiers hacker at gnu-designs.com
Fri Mar 14 16:09:51 EST 2003

> It is Mantis.  I don't know what, if any hacks David has made to it
> though.

	Actually, the Mantis developers and I work very closely fixing and
closing bugs. They repeatedly state that we have the fastest install that
they've ever seen to date (amazing, considering what also runs on the same
box). They value my input and patches (and many of my fixes and changes have
made it into this latest release). We have the most users they've seen on
any external installation of Mantis so far (455 users verified, 3 never
logged in, and 15 new this week).

	If you need help configuring it internally, setting it up, or
customizing it for your particular site, I'm sure I can help, and if I
can't, I have a direct-line into the upstream development path.

d.