[jp] MMC cards?

John Pettigrew john at headstrong-games.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 12:42:47 EST 2003

In a previous message, David A. Desrosiers wrote:

> 	It's in the plans to support external storage (though it's a bit
> problematic with each device doing it their own way, and now with devices
> having two or more slots, it gets even more hairy), it just hasn't been
> implemented in pilot-link yet.

Thanks for the added info. I've ordered a Gogo Egg MMC-USB thingy in the
meantime (only GBP 35 for reader +64MB MMC, inc vat & P+P!). At least I
managed to find out a definite answer  :-)

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price