[jp] Need for irc, bug tracker, devel list?

Dave Sp davesp at speakeasy.net
Fri Mar 14 07:46:53 EST 2003

Judd Montgomery wrote:

> I don't want to bore people with bug fixes sent to the general list.  Is
> there a need for a developer discussion list?
>
> David D has provided me with an irc and a bugtracker that I haven't
> gotten into the habit of using.  Would anyone find this useful?

IMO, there doesn't seem to be enough traffic to warrant a separate list at
the moment.

But the bug tracker idea is nice.

ten.ysaekaeps at psevad \ yelsnepS evaD | Dave Spensley / davesp at speakeasy.net
       "I bought the Star Trek chess set and the Civil War chess set.
             O-   Now I have the South fight the Klingons."   O-