[jp] Need for irc, bug tracker, devel list?

Robert CHERAMY robert at cheramy.net
Fri Mar 14 03:17:12 EST 2003

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003, Judd Montgomery wrote:
> David D has provided me with an irc and a bugtracker that I haven't
> gotten into the habit of using.  Would anyone find this useful?

A bugtracker is always a good thing : you can't forget bugs (or don't
have to search the ml archives to find out what bugs are outstanding),
people can check the bugtracker before submitting duplicates bugs, and
they can submit patches or give more details on bugs that have already
been submitted.

--
tibob