[jp] problem in todo.c, proposed fix

Dave Sp davesp at speakeasy.net
Mon Mar 10 22:22:53 EST 2003

Just be sure to do a "pilot-xfer -b" backup before each use of Jpilot.

If I hadn't, I would have lost an important category.

I did two "Sync"s in a row from JPilot.  After the first Sync, everything
was fine, but after the second Sync (in a row, with no other operations on
the Palm), an important To-Do category disappeared.

This email is a warning.  I'll post more info at a later date.

ten.ysaekaeps at psevad \ yelsnepS evaD | Dave Spensley / davesp at speakeasy.net
       "I bought the Star Trek chess set and the Civil War chess set.
             O-   Now I have the South fight the Klingons."   O-