[jp] Segfault while synchronising DatebookDB

Robert CHERAMY robert at cheramy.net
Sun Mar 9 15:55:40 EST 2003

On Sun, Mar 09, 2003, Robert CHERAMY wrote:
> I get a segfault of jpilot-sync while synchronising DatebookDB.
> There is no check of a NULL return from malloc in utils.c:2555 (cvs
> version), function pdb_file_read_record_by_id , and it seems I have a
> non valid record, asking for to much memory...

I isolated the segfault reason in the DatebookDB.pc3 file
When I remove this file everything works fine.

The record in DatebookDB.pc3 is a deleted record ; it is already deleted
in my palm (I think I deleted the record both in the palm and jpilot
before synchronising).
I don't know if it will help, but you can find the file here :
http://robert.cheramy.net/~tibob/files/DatebookDB.pc3

Regards,
--
tibob