[jp] If it ain't broke ...?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Mar 8 21:25:02 EST 2003

On Sat, 8 Mar 2003, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:

> It is a nice idea bu the program would become a nightmare with
> everything configurable. What if I like to have the calendar in the
> upper-right and not upper-left corner? I will ask Judd to add code to
> support this?

  That's not at all the same thing. You can select the color scheme you want
from a set of menus. No one's asked for the entire layout to be changed at
whim. But, changing the button icons is not an unreasonable request.

  However, to satisfy those who object to requests, I'll just recompile from
source with the old .xpm files. Don't want to pick a fight over something
that appeared to be so simple and reasonable. After all, it was Judd who
suggested that he'd consider making it user-configurable.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
                         http://www.appl-ecosys.com/