[jp] If it ain't broke ...?

Raider raider_ro at gmx.net
Sat Mar 8 18:07:46 EST 2003

On Sat, 8 Mar 2003 23:55:43 +0100 Ludovic Rousseau
<ludovic.rousseau at free.fr> wrote:
> The easiest way to please anybody on the graphical
> interface would be to use glade [1] to design the
> interface. J-Pilot would load an XML file describing the
> interface and act accordingly. Any user could edit the XML
> definition and move the buttons, change the icons, etc.
> without having to recompile J-Pilot.

Doesn't that mean 10x slower as well?  I'm happy with any
interface as long as it is functiona and answers all my
needs.  Of course 3D buttons can be nice.  But I don't want
to waste my CPU's clock ticks with something that doesn't
make my work faster but slower.