[jp] If it ain't broke ...?

David A. Desrosiers hacker at gnu-designs.com
Fri Mar 7 19:28:07 EST 2003

> I just upgraded from -0.99.4 to -0.99.5. The only difference I immediately
> see is that the plain, square, tan icons on the upper, left side side are
> now big, blue, circular icons. Is that it? Better yet, is there a way to
> get back the ol' bland icons?

	In my copious amounts of spare time, I've been working on a way to
"theme" those bits. You've seen some of them already in my screenshots, but
there's a lot of other things I'd like to add as well... if I only had 4
arms and 48 hours in the day =)

	To change them, you can just put the .xpm files from the 0.99.4
sources into the jpilot source directory and recompile, it should link them
in statically for you.

d.