[jp] Re: mail plugin using mail folder for in and out mails

Rod Boyce rod at boyce.net.nz
Thu Mar 6 17:11:31 EST 2003

If you add this feature I request that you leave the smtp feature in as
I use the smtp feature to send my mail from jPilot it do not want to
have to stuff about with scripts and silly mailbox files to be able to
send my mail.  I just press the send button in jPilot and it connects to
my smtp server and sends the mail.  What can be simplier.

If you wanted to add something to jPilot-Mail how about an IMAP interace
to interface with my inbox.  This is on my list of things to do one day.

Regards,
Rod