[jp] Re: mail plugin using mail folder for in and out mails

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at free.fr
Thu Mar 6 16:19:06 EST 2003

Le jeudi 06 mars 2003 à 14:45:59, Carlo Graziani a écrit:
> So, it seems to me that if you have a reasonably high tolerance for using
> other peoples' software in ways they probably didn't envision, you can
> customize $SENDMAIL and $SENDMAILFLAGS in the procmailrc file to invoke the
> MTA of your choice with your favorite command-line flags.

Yes. But my problem is to find such a MTA.
And if I find one I would use it directly and not through procmail.

sendmail, exim, postfix, qmail, etc. are too complex for what I need. I
just need a SMTP client, not a SMTP server.

Maybe I will write it myself in Perl.

 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau                        Ludovic.Rousseau at free.fr
 -- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le Camembert, L.R. --