[jp] "Too Many Catagories"

Judd Montgomery judd at jpilot.org
Tue Mar 4 22:45:53 EST 2003

I don't know if its a bug or not at this point.  My guess is that
Personal had a "Local" category ID and there was no way for jpilot to
know whether it was deleted on the palm, or added in jpilot, so it tried
to add it.

How many categories were in the palm on the previous sync?

How many were added and removed and did they have different names?

Was Personal on the handheld and jpilot during the last sync?

The IDs of the categories would be nice to know, but I don't expect you
to know that.  If you have the pdb files from before and after you can
use pilot-file to dump the "app info" and send it to me.

Judd