[jp] Trouble with KeyRing notes section

Judd Montgomery judd at jpilot.org
Tue Mar 4 20:32:37 EST 2003

It looks like when you change records in KeyRing, Keyring does not
update the record flags.  These let a conduit know that a record has
changed and to sync it.

I initially thought it was the new last date changed field, but its not.

I have not tried this with an earlier keyring, but I probably will.

I'm working on it.

Judd