[jp] New "Web" menu in 0.99.5. Why?

Robert Hart enxrah at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Mar 3 03:30:17 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 00:05, Judd Montgomery wrote:
> The purpose was to get people to go to the homepage and read the
> documents or be able to sign up on the email list.  I realize I need to
> update my documentation on the website also.
>
> It probably would be better uner the "Help" window, or menu.  I was
> working on this and needed to make a release to fix the problems in the
> previous release.  As for the xterm, I wouldn't know what would be more
> cross-platform.  The xterms aren't real important.

I was under the impression that it is perfectly normal to have to make
minor alterations of this sort when a program is packaged for debian.
(and for any other distribution for that matter).

Surely the debian maintainer just needs to add a few lines to a diff,
and then we can all forget about it.

Rob