[jp] strange sync issues

Matt Jamison jamisonm at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 12:42:06 EST 2003

has anyone used jpilot on a dell C610?  I've got multiple accounts using
multiple instances of jpilot and the sony clie on /dev/ttyS0 working
properly.  but, I can't get one of the newer handsprings to sync up
through usb.

I can use pilot-xfer as the user and it will work, so I know I have the
permissions set properly and the device.  it's just the jpilot gives me
the pi_bind error.  I also have tried to hit the sync button first then
the sync button on jpilot but nothing.

any ideas?

--
Matt Jamison
Help Desk Technician &
jamisonm at redhat.com
"Make no little plans.  They have no magic to stir men's blood
 and probably themselves will not be realized." --Daniel Burnham